Friday, March 25, 2005

hopeless

I want to believe
that life has meaning
Or am I just deceiving my self?

When will I finally leave
this world that is so grueling
That I may finally rest?

The wound stays unrelieved
Humanity of human is vanishing
Everywhere is grotesque

The world picture is plaintive
People fighting, killing; it’s disheartening!
Is life just a riddle or a jest?

If only everybody is attentive
to other people’s feeling
Perhaps we could overcome this wretchedness

Some people say I am weird
Or maybe my sanity is fading;
dreaming of harmonious life and world with less distress

Perhaps I am crazy, lunatic
But who among us whose mind is not defective?
Peace and unity, I can no longer conceive

People are hopeless; this world is hopeless
After all,
I am just fooling my self, I guess.

1 comment:

sofia said...

Thanks for visiting my blog, especially for the comment. I hope to read more of your comments(?) Feel free to post them whether they're for or against what I am saying:-)

Actually I wrote that one when one day I visited my aunt in her bar, and my heart can't help but to protest in anger seeing how irrespectful men are, towards women. They treat them as if they're mere things and not as persons. I decided to take a walk to the market instead and lo, all the people iin there seem to be shouting nasty words against each other. So I went to the nearby park to cool off my mind and yay...I don't know, there seems to be chaos everywhere huh!


**and uh, by the way, I'm an agnostic ;-)