Wednesday, May 03, 2006

free

FREE
I choose to be isolated
And live a life of my own
Embrace my own shadows
And listen to it moan.

Escape this harsh reality
I’ll create one of my own
For although I’m with my company
I’m still isolated and alone

I write fairy tales on the clouds
That only gods can understand
And I sketch paintings of illusions
In the ocean’s free sand

I create a different world
Where the fantasy is real
And roam the whole universe
Only the great hearts can feel

I am not blessed with poetic words
But through my imaginative wings
And with my heart’s blood as ink
The possible and the impossible is linked

2 comments:

iamnasra said...

So sad but so perfectly expressed

Why no body is here

sofia said...

thank you!

i'm also wondering why you bother to visit here =(
...a very dark and gloomy blog (sigh)

anyway, THANK YOU!