Friday, October 28, 2005

subliminal desire

Just seeing your angelic face
I feel as if I’m in sweet embrace
Your smile is like the sun’s rays
The world stops revolving
I’m no longer in haste.

I long to touch your face
To kiss your lips
To feel the warmth of your body
To hold you in my arms.

But what can I do,
how can you be mine?
I don’t have the courage to speak;
I’m lost in line.
You’re not just beauty,
you are divine
Whereas I’m as ugly as Frankenstein.

And so everyday I come here and visit
In this corner of the library,
for hours I sit
Imagining you and I together in bliss
I think I am going insane…shit!

Your hair is like a smooth flowing river
The movement of your body,
I can vividly remember
Like a goddess from above,
full of mystery and wonder
You always struck my heart in sweet surrender
Oh, I feel like I’m lost in heaven forever.

But I shall just content myself in fantasy
We will never be together in reality
I cannot be myself, or else I am going crazy
In the recesses of the abyss I shall just bury
The darkness of my true identity.

No comments: